two rows on status bar

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

I was in a game where there were three "icons" on the status bar sometimes (horn, lantern, and -$1 token). Whenever there were three of these that had to be displayed at once, it made the rest of the status bar go onto two lines, which doesn't look all that great and is kind of confusing to read at first. The Actions and Buys should probably always show up on one line no matter what, so maybe there's a somewhat simple fix for this that involves that?

I tried a few different window sizes and it seemed pretty consistent that this would happen when there are three icons. I can give specific window sizes needed to reproduce if necessary.

Ingix

I've noticed that as well with Villagers, Coffers, etc. The reason AFAIK is that the info bar is now shorter to make room for the moved "End XXX" buttons.

The best solution likely would be to have the info bar at it's provious length when those buttons are not shown, which is most of the time (like in your case when it isn't even your turn). I'll propose that.