Subscription payed per transfer

Previous topic - Next topic

HaudegenHans

How long does it normally take until i have my subscription payed via transfer? When i go to my payment process mail it shows payment can be started but i already have done that. I that a bug or went something wrong by my part. Need help :'(

Stef

Quote from: HaudegenHans on 17 August 2018, 09:49:06 AM
How long does it normally take until i have my subscription payed via transfer? When i go to my payment process mail it shows payment can be started but i already have done that. I that a bug or went something wrong by my part. Need help :'(

This depends widely on the method of payment. PayPal, Credit Card, Ideal are instant.

What you are using - SEPA transfer - is very unpredictable and it takes anything between 10 seconds and 5 days for your bank to actually send the money to our payment provider. I just checked your transfer status and it still says 'open'. The good news is that they all come through at some point though, except for the timing I get zero complaints about SEPA transfers.

HaudegenHans

So if the status of my payment screen says payment can be started, it doesnt explicit mean the transaction have failed?

Stef

Quote from: HaudegenHans on 17 August 2018, 12:07:05 PM
So if the status of my payment screen says payment can be started, it doesnt explicit mean the transaction have failed?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what your payment screen status looks like. If you have made payments with SEPA-transfer before to anyone else, I suggest you just do the same as you did in those cases. To me "can be started" sounds like you have to start it?

From my point of view, the payment hasn't failed. It's open (=pending). Basically you have promised to send money to my payment provider, but that money hasn't arrived yet.

HaudegenHans

Alright I will wait. Thanks for the reply. :)