desks not listed

Previous topic - Next topic

HaudegenHans

I have a bug where the desk i am hosting, isnt listed anymore after i played one game on it. This is proven because no one is joining, i always have to create a new desk after the player i played with have left. Also it would be nice if u could save the kingdom cards beyond a game on ur desk, this way u can aylways play with the preferred cards/sets without selet them again, if u create a new desk.

markus

Why do you use "Tables" to find players? Automatch works faster and can give you a match with a player that is closer to your rating.

HaudegenHans

I use desks for selecting cards/sets manually, obviously. You can also set the rating for desks.

markus

I see. I have the opposite problem that whenever I open a table to play with a friend, strangers join within seconds. And I always wonder why those people don't use automatch.

In any case, the problem is that the table has status "Post-game" in those situations and is not shown by default on the Tables menu. Potential players would have to select "Show running games" and then there would be so many that they likely don't choose your table.

santamonica811

This is probably a stupid question, but...what is a desk (in the context of playing Dominion)???

markus