LR not properly responding to Gladiator

Previous topic - Next topic

santamonica811

I have noticed this in the 10 games or so where Gladiator shows up in a kingdom.  Since it happens each and every time; I am confident that this is a programming/coding error.

When I play a Gladiator, I also reveal another card from my hand.  My opponent can (it's not mandatory) show the same card.  If he/she/it does not show the same card, I get a +1 coin bonus for that hand.  Pretty straightforward.

But LR has been programmed to *Never* show a matching card, which means I always get that +1 bonus.  This should not happen, and it gives me an unfair advantage in games against LR.  I do not think it should be too difficult to change the coding from "Never reveal matching card" to instead "Always reveal matching card, if LR has it in hand."

It is easy to check this in any game.  Buy Gladiator in first/second turn, and play it in Turn 3/4, when it next shows up.   Select Copper or Estate.  You will *always* get that bonus, even when of course LR has them in hand. 

If this is indeed an easy fix, can this be addressed?

Ingix

Yes, I've seen the same behavior. Or rather, the same non-behavior. There has probably not been an instruction issued to deliberetly prevent Lord Rat from revealing the card. There simply has been no instruction given to actually make him do it.