Unable to specify Shelters or Colony/Platinum in table

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

There was an update rolled out today. I updated to the new version of the client and I'm trying to play a specific kingdom that has no Shelters and Colony/Platinum. I go to the screen that lets me select the kingdom and I set these parameters to what I want and click Done. The text on the table says I've selected Platinum/Colony but if I go back to the kingdom selection or start a game they are both random.

I was doing this just fine earlier today but then the update happened and it stopped working; it's almost certainly something to do with the update.

Ingix

There was no update today AFAIK. Version is still 1.4.1.

Not sure what happened, I just checked this and it seemed to work out OK.

Why do you think an update happened? What changed?

ADDED: Did you by chance hit "Clear Selection" in the Kingdom Selection screen? That sets everything back, including the selected cards and Colonies/Shelter to random, but I see that the buttons still say whatever they said before. So they say "no", but they act as "random".

AdamH

I tried it again this morning and it worked properly FYI.

I was playing earlier yesterday morning, I never closed my browser window, but the game gave me a pop-up saying that I needed to upgrade to a newer version of the client (told me to do a reload which I did). I was on Skype with my opponent at the time and he got the same message at the same time.

I was definitely not pressing the clear selection button -- the kingdom cards were staying but my platinum/colony and shelter settings were getting hammered.

Ingix

Thanks for the additional info!

I'm not sure what happened, though, and why you did get the "Client to old" message. I can only assume that somewhere, something went slightly wrong and it affected your table for whatever reasons.