Updates for the Renaissance Preview Week

Previous topic - Next topic

jgoyes

Thank you so much!!! I stopped playing Dominion for over 10 days due to life and when I got back I noitced the changes right away!!

They are great!

:).

JW

The changes are great. One infrequent but major interface issue still outstanding is:

QuoteNo card distinction: The game fails to visually distinguish cards in the same zone that have the same name, but are for various reasons not equivalent for game purposes. Examples include cards already played this turn by a Necromancer (face down IRL) or cards that are to be selected for some of several Cleanup phase effects, as created by Prince, Scheme or Travellers. Similiarly, copy cards like Overlord or Band of Misfits may need to be distinguished from other instances of cards they copy (it doesn't matter in which order 2 Treasuries are topdecked, but it may matter if one of them is an Overlord).

I just had a game where I had a Peasant and played an Overlord as a Peasant, and there was no way to tell in the interface which one was the Overlord imitating a Peasant and which was an actual Peasant, so I didn't know which one to exchange for a Soldier!