Wasn't there somewhere to report abusive players?

Previous topic - Next topic

benchan

Being rude/whiny is one thing, I'm guilty of it sometimes too, but language abusive to race/gender etc is a bit different I think. After this I had to wait for the crybaby to timeout, big waste of time on top of his childishness.

I think dominion should have an official player reporting feature, since after all these comments should be logged on a server somewhere. It would do a lot to weed out people who intentionally make the game unpleasant.

Wolfhere

The only problem with a reporting system is that abusive players would constantly be reporting the non-abusive players, just to be jerks. 

The system they have in play actually works quite well.  If you're abusive to people, they'll simply blacklist you and you won't be playing them again.  Get blacklisted often enough, and the only people you'll be playing with is other abusive folks, or nobody at all.

AdamH

The system is really close to being fine. The problem is that the button for it is just a lightning bolt so nobody knows what is happening.

The button needs to say what it is doing, which is both blacklisting and reporting.

Madam Kitty

Oh, this guy also called me a c-word and much worse. That's so odd b/c I was just answering an old thread I had started but I lose the darned screen shot. This person is a menace, among many.

real77

was searching about how to report players with very rude language etc.  I'll just add to this I suppose.   Also using the c-word etc. a lot.  I never actually said anything.  In case more can be done than just blacklisting (I did), the username was benduover (appropriate, lol) and the game was 35353164 on table Oregon if someone wants to see chat.  thanks