Renaissance not added to my subscription

Previous topic - Next topic

happysardar

When I renewed my Gold subscription, I was asked if I would like to add Renaissance to my Gold subscription and I replied yes to it. However I now notice that I do not have renaissance subscription. Can someone please explain.

Ingix

Can you say when you renewed your Gold subscription, and post a screen shot of your Account tab?

happysardar

It was renewed on 09/26/2018. I've attached a screen shot of the account tab.

Ingix

I renewed my subscription 'the moment' Renaissance became available, and it has the date of 5th of November, so you renewed way to early to get Renaissance.

Now I don't doubt that you saw that "Add Renaissance to subscription" message. From 24th to 30th of September was the week of the Renaissance Previews (by Donald X.), where you could play the revealed cards online. That version of the pogram has of course to know about the Renaissance cards, and because the program contains a variable with the name of the latest expansion, of course it is possible that that variable was incorrectly set to "Renaissance".

The good news no. 1 is that I'm 99.9% sure you did not pay for Renaissance, though I'll ask to check. The good news no. 2 is that if you now try to buy something, it should ask you again if you want to add Renaissance (for real now), and, as usual, you will only be billed the difference to what you already own, so that would be Renaissance only and should come out as $3-4 until 26th of Sept., 2019.

I'm sorry for the confusion caused by the wrong message.