Offline version

Previous topic - Next topic

Donitsa

I was just reading some old posts. I've not been around for a long time since I lost my membership. I apologize if I missed this but did an offline version come out for all of us old mf users?  I would love to play this game again one day but am not willing to pay again for what I lost

Ingix

Unfortunately not. And it doesn't look like it will happen in the forseeable future.

Donitsa

I feel a bit sad about this and still feel that we were not given a fair deal.  I realize the company switched ownership but I am sad that the new company never grandfathered in or honored our agreements when they purchased the company and took over all the clients.  I paid for a lifetime subscription.  This has always really upset me because all the other games I have ever purchased I still own and Dominion was the most I ever paid.  Probably about $120 Canadian.  I own many of the Dominion board games and I quit playing for many years due to this.  We were also promised an app that we could play offline that never happened. 

Ingix

Yes, for a while I missed the offline version as well. An offline version is something you can keep even if the license changes hands. Stef made the promise to deliver one and like in my last post, I don't think it will happen  :(

You said:

> I paid for a lifetime subscription.

Yes, as did I. That was another company. That company sill exists, AFAIK, they weren't bought, at least not by Shuffle iT. They had the license at that time, now Shuffle iT has it. I understand that Shuffle iT did not make true on some promises, especially the offline version, and that's not good.

But the lifetime subscrition is something Shuffle iT had no control over, and they don't repeat that "mistake" (that's the nice version; "misleading customers" is the bad version). For example, the original license for Shuffle iT ran until end of 2019, and when it hadn't yet be prolonged, you couldn't buy a subscription into 2020.

jneh