Friend list improvements

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

When I get a friend request from someone but I haven't approved it yet, the only way I know that I have these is to go to my friends tab and scroll all the way down to the bottom. Similarly with friend requests I've sent out and haven't been approved yet. It would be nice if the client would show a little notification around the friend list button telling me the number of friend requests I still have to approve (just like every social networking platform has). At the very least it would be good if those were at the top of the list instead of at the bottom and/or there was some way to know if I had friend requests that need attention.

There is currently no way to decline a friend request, I just have to let it sit there unapproved forever. I have a few of these laying around and no way to get rid of them, which makes it even harder to find the new ones that I want to approve. There are a lot of ways this can be done and they are probably all fine, but as of right now my friend list is kind of a mess and I have no way to fix it.