beyond frustrated

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranna156

So once upon a time i did well....then i didn't. I don't know how many games i get into and there are certain cards i can't buy. FIX THIS! I resign usually lately...i am so done with rating...just give me quality!

Ingix

Can you tell what exactly doesn't work? You have the coins (say $5) shown in the info bar but can't buy for example Laboratory? Or did I misunderstand you?

Is this an UI problem, like you see the "+" sign on Laboratory in the above example but you can't click/touch on it, or is the game simply not acknowledging that you should be able to buy it?

santamonica811

Ranna,
Can you re-phrase what is going wrong?  I am not trying to be snarky . . . I genuinely could not understand what you were trying to describe.  English is a tough language, and I definitely empathize with anyone for whom English is not his/her native tongue.  Often, an explanation of the problem is very technical and/or specific, and it's therefore especially important to write with clear language.  One suggestion: Do you have a friend with strong English skills?  If you could explain the problem to them, then they could translate into English and we'd then be able to offer helpful suggestions.  This is a friendly community, and I have no doubt that--once we understand the actual problem--we can help figure out what to do to help you.

dane

Quote from: josh bornstein on 26 January 2019, 01:52:57 PM
One suggestion: Do you have a friend with strong English skills?  If you could explain the problem to them, then they could translate into English and we'd then be able to offer helpful suggestions.  This is a friendly community, and I have no doubt that--once we understand the actual problem--we can help figure out what to do to help you.
Another alternative would be for Ranna to describe the problem in his/her native language.  There might be someone who understands the language and could translate it for the rest of us.