Screen Zoom + Discord

Previous topic - Next topic

Redarian

Howdy howdy,

Tried to sign onto Discord, using the pinned Interactive Support link in this forum, but it looks like that invite link has expired?

Anyway, my main issue can be seen in the attached screenshot... I tabbed out of a bot game to chat with someone, came back, and now my window looks like this. I've tried closing the browser, I've tried zooming with Ctrl+MouseWheel, and I've tried Ctrl+F5 to reload the game data, all to no effect. HALP WHAT DO!? I wanna play ;_; ((Tried a search of these forums with "zoom", but I got a bunch of threads that aren't quite about this sort of thing))

Thanks a bunch!
IGN: Redly

Ingix

Thanks for the report!

Concerning Discord, I can't check if it works because I'm already a member. I made a new invite, maybe try that:

https://discord.gg/ZqkZcgQ

I'm a bit baffelled by the zoom issue. I can't event say which browser it is, if pressed I'd guess an older version of Firefox. There Ctrl-R does a reload. I'd also say that the Ctrl-Mousewheel thing was probably counter-productive, I tried it a few times and only very few things would actually change.

Redarian

Ah, I'm using Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

It's resolved itself now, after shutting all the things down and restarting them, but ah... man, I broke it in new and interesting ways. :x
IGN: Redly