benchan

I'm sick of the childish, abusive, racist players on this game:

"OxfordGarden:  stop being inane
OxfordGarden:  are you Chinese?
OxfordGarden:  Chan surely sounds Chinese to me
OxfordGarden:  Ben Chan?
benchan:  Sorry friend
benchan:  Swing and a miss
OxfordGarden:  do you play piano and violin?
OxfordGarden:  hahahaha
benchan:  Woops
benchan:  Sorry
OxfordGarden disconnected.
OxfordGarden reconnected.
Undo request was denied.
OxfordGarden left the table.
OxfordGarden:  I'm going to force you to resign, you Mr. Inane stupidity"

For 1, I was waiting for an undo and then somehow was forced to resign despite waiting on his undo cancel, which is a game play issue.

But worse than that is the constant stream of people cursing at you in german, people whining and cursing. This game either shouldn't have a chat box or should have some enforcement of decency, but it seems like there is no moderation whatsoever, which makes me feel like no matter how much I like the game itself I will always be stuck playing with a bunch of angry, lonely losers taking out their issues on me.

So, I want to cancel my gold, delete my account, and get a refund.

If the company every grows up and pays attention to the user experience I'll come back one day.

Ingix

I'm sorry for the bad experience you had. Whiners and cursers happen from time to time, but you seem to have gotten them in a continuous stream. For the cancel/refund, I suggest you contact the developer (Stef) directly:

http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=3

Now, I'd like some help from you to understand the undo/resign problem you described. Was the Undo-Request from you or your opponent?

KathyV2015

When people are unpleasant or leave me hanging without resigning (usually because they are losing) or if I just don't like playing with them, I just add them to my blacklist.  I have been playing for quite sometime and my blacklist has gotten pretty long, but it works well for keeping unpleasant experiences to a minimum.  they still happen every now and then and it does really upset me, but it takes all kinds, I guess.  One thing that is really weird is that some of the worst people, who have been on my blacklist for a long time actually have the nerve to put friend requests in and although I don't befriend them and they remaining my blacklist, their friend request doesn't disappear.  Some of the early ones, a few, were actually trolls, who had no business being on the site in the first place and I can't understand why they haven't been eliminated.  All and all these are just minor annoyances, because the blacklist thing really does work great.