infinite loading screen

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePrayingMantis

I played a few games in the morning without an issue and had seen them all through to the end. Fast forward to the evening, and after I log in, I immediately am faced with the usual black loading screen with the Dominion logo as if I were still in a game. This screen usually appears for only a few seconds at most but I've left the tab open for many minutes to no avail. I also have tried the "kick" and "kick and resign" buttons on the bottom in a different tab. Refreshing doesn't work and neither does clearing my browser's cache (chrome). Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions for things I haven't tried? I really like this game and for the most part, the site has been great. I'd like to get back to using it. Thanks in advance!

aharte

Same! It's been a few hours now. I need to fuel my Dominion addiction!

Philothea

Same here. A reply from an admin on the status would be nice.

jgoyes

Ahh very bad news!!!

I´ll have to be patient!

TheSeal

Since it's 4 in the morning in Sweden, I think all the admins are in bed. Us Americans are just going to have to suffer withdrawal for a few hours.

snuffleumpkins

We're down in Florida too. Just adding to the pile!

Leslie Knope

KathyV2015

I already reported this, but maybe I used the wrong place.  At any rate, I have the same problem.  Hope they fix it soon.  I really love to play the game and although I have tried several times it just hangs when I sign in.

ThePrayingMantis

It is worth noting in my case that I was playing a rated game and when my opponent resigned, I continued with bots. More specifically: bot. Even more specifically: Lord Rattington. He's just mad he can't understand landscapes.

KathyV2015

Site still down unfortunately.  I just thought I would check again.  I was hoping to get in a few games before going to bed, LOL.

Ingix

Sorry, the play server seems to be down. Stef has been alerted via internet, so this will hopefully be fixed soon.

ThePrayingMantis

It seems my issue has been fixed; the infinite loading screen is no more. However, I believe my games right before the issue occurred might not have been registered because I played several games yesterday morning and my rating remains unchanged. A minor problem relatively, but I figured I'd point it out.   

Ingix

Generally I would *assume* that maybe the games played when the problem happened will not register. But I have no idea if any data that was correctly saved before the problem may have been lost (Stef didn't say what the problem was, not sure how far the investigation is).