News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Necromancer

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHard

Game #25935419,
Turn 18:
I played a Necromancer and could not play one of the Zombies. (I think this is a bug)
Turn 22:
I played a Necromancer and could chose one of the Zombies. (as expected)

Ingix

Hi SkyHard, thanks for the report.

Can you tell exactly what happened? On a replay of that situation (see screenshot) all 3 Zombies showed up and could be played. Did the Zombies not show up? Could it be that you misclicked and accidentally clicked the Trickster in the trash (becuase that is what you ended up playing via Necromancer according to the log).

SkyHard

All cards from the trash where there, but the Zombies could not be selected. I only clicked the Swindler because I could not select a Zombie.

santamonica811

Does someone have a link to a description of the Trickster?  I have never seen this card in any of my games (I have all expansions for the online game + the promos).  And a quick Google did not yield anything helpful, which was a surprise to me.

SkyHard

Thanks josh. By Trickster was meant the Swindler.

Ingix

@Josh: Sorry, that was my error. The German name of the card is "Trickser", which, as the wiki-page http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Swindler says, literally means "Trickster". For whatever reasons, my brain keeps thinking that this is also the English name of the card.  :-[