Search Card Text

Previous topic - Next topic

scrfix

When searching for cards to create a campaign/play deck, it would be nice if when searching it would search not only the name of the card but the text as well.  So we could search for items like Give Opponent if we wanted to find cards that would give your opponents cards rather than Googling it.
If I searched for Gold then it could bring up cards that have the word Gold in the text as well.

This would be my feature request.

scrfix

Thanks.  Definitely a good start but having it on the page providing different options for me would be better.
When it does bring up the name of the optional cards, when we hover over the name a JQuery shows the card would be awesome.  This way we don't have to select the card and then go right click on it to see what it does.  We could just hover over the name it brings up and to the right would be the card.

So two feature requests.
Card Text Searchable
Hover over to see card

Elysium

The Kingdom Builder feature should work almost exactly like this website for Hearthstone (similar to how Hearthstone works in game):  https://searchstone.io

Want to only see Hunter cards? Click Hunter and bam, only Hunter cards.  Want only 3 mana cards?  Click 3 mana and see only 3 mana cards.  Want to see a cards with a specific action?  Type "Deathrattle" in the search and see all the Deathrattle cards.  What was that card that Hunter card that was 5 mana and had a deathrattle and had an attack between 3 and 5?  Oh it was Corpse Widow.

Kingdom Builder should be exactly that. 

Show me only Prosperity (this already works).  Show me only 4 cost cards.  Show me only Projects.  Show me all cards that give +actions.  Show me all cards that say "Trash This."

And add a button to randomly generate kingdoms that you can just continually press until you get one you like.