Signups Q & A

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

This thread is for question regarding the signups, rules or anything else on your mind. Please ask them here instead of the Signups thread.

Also, check out the rules for further information.

GoDliKe

I still have Questions about the Rules. Is the Championship played with Colonies and Platinum ?          If I lose my first six games, I'm out then?
God save the screen

Mic Qsenoch

Quote from: GoDliKe on 20 August 2019, 02:07:20 PM
I still have Questions about the Rules. Is the Championship played with Colonies and Platinum ?          If I lose my first six games, I'm out then?

The default for kingdoms is random selection from all expansions, which includes the normal random selection for Shelters and Colony/Platinum. The players in a match can deviate from this if they both agree. For more detail see section 7 of the rules (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=3509.0).

Yes, it's a single elimination bracket so if you lose your first match then you are out.

Dingan

Where will the bracket, match results, round start/end dates, match discussion, communication with mods, etc. happen? Here, or forum.dominionstrategy.com, or discord, or some other medium, or multiple mediums, or what? I was very confused by this last year. If it happens on discord, shouldn't signups include discord username? I don't see anything regarding this in the rules. Maybe it should me mentioned there? Thanks.

Ingix

All official communication will be here. Unlike the league, there is no requirement to have a discord presence.

Mods are likely to be active on discord as usual, and there might be a channel dedicated to the tournament, where players can communicate. Contact your opponent via PM in this forum. Of course, if you see a discord name equal to your opponent's name, you can check if they are your opponent.