Option to choose a rematch with the same set

Previous topic - Next topic

chrismertens

Hi,
I like to play the same set again and would be happy if I did not load the complicated way over load old game with the game-id.
It would be nice if there could be the option reload match. In rated games, the opponent may be asked if he agrees to play a rematch with the same set.
Thanks for the good job.
CM

santamonica811

It's a nice idea (and one that several people have floated in the past).  My guess is that it's well down on the list--after actual bugs in the game.  But I'd like to see it added.  There are some kingdoms that end up (1) being quite fun, and (2) are ones where you'd like to take a second approach to see if a quite-different strategy would be as/more successful.

Rabid

Work around is to copy paste a text string.
Village, Smithy,

ctlockey

+1 I've been wanting this as well! It's a nice way to practice with new cards, or to work out a strategy with certain combos that you just played with.

chrome

Is load old game not sufficient for this? Only thing would be the seed for the randomizer would be the same, but if you are trying a different approach that shouldn't matter

Timaaah

This would be a great option, that should be very simple to implement.

SkyHard

Quote from: chrome on 26 February 2020, 03:33:35 AM
Is load old game not sufficient for this? Only thing would be the seed for the randomizer would be the same, but if you are trying a different approach that shouldn't matter

It is a workaround, not a real solution. A one click on a button would be way cooler!  8)