Dominion mandatory etiquette?

Previous topic - Next topic

jackDozen

I am quite new to this site (~2-3 weeks old). Initially what I saw with the games was that when people win or lose, most of the times they move on to new games (clicking Ready), or leave..Sometimes they say gg, and sometimes they leave without saying anything.. More than 90% of the times people leave without saying anything.
So I was playing this game with this user called roovado something. We played the first game where he won. I left the game and started to search for new one. No specific reason, just that I like to find new opponents and sets. I was paired with him again. This time I won and as usual I left the game and started searching for new opponent.
I was paired with him again, and he starts abusing. Saying f*k you and all to leave quietly and then joining the queue for new game. He goes on to say that he is blacklisting me.
I dont quite understand this rage. Is there a mandatory dominion etiquette that I am not aware of?

volfied

Random loony, sounds like. I'd just blacklist him and move on.

Personally, I like to stick around to see if the opponent wants a rematch, then do best of 3.

MusicalRose

Sounds like just a jerk.  As you report it, it doesn't sound like you did anything untoward.