Player Tetsuro is kind of breaking the rules

Previous topic - Next topic

phesago

Opens game with:

Joining game #30620564 on tokyo.
Tetsuro:  play fast or you will get hit with the ban hammer so hard u wont know what hit u

IKD if he thinks he's being a funny but he comes off as an asshole

Ingix

Not sure why anyone would think that is a funny line. Sounds like a typical obnoxious player, unfortunately, who thinks because they only have 5 minutes time to play, their opponent should rush their playing.

santamonica811

Quote from: Ingix on 14 September 2019, 08:59:41 AM
IKD if he thinks he's being a funny but he comes off as an asshole

What does IKD mean?  I did a Google search and nothing remotely relevant comes up.

Ingix

santamonica811

Doh!

Of course that's it.  Logical-reasoning fail on my part.

Carlyn

That player is THE WORST! I literally registered for this forum just so I could come on here and complain about him. I just finished a game with him and he started with that exact same line with me. I was like "I'll play fast but that's really not a good vibe with which to start a game." and he was like "If you don't like it resign and go join the queue with all the free playing bumbs" or something to that affect. I'm paraphrasing. He then went on this epically misogynistic rant saying he was being a jerk because I was a girl and that's what girls like and all this gross nonsense. What's messed up, is that I'm pretty sure I've played him and blocked him before, so I don't even know how we ended up getting matched in a game together. It was a disgusting and infuriating experience. Furthermore, in my attempt to play quickly so as not to have to deal with his nonsense, I made a dumb mistake and accidentally ended my buy phase without buying anything even though it was early in the game and I had 5 coins on the table and he refused to let me undo it. He is the WORST.