Trashed card alerts?

Previous topic - Next topic

Trumplestiltskin

With all of the great interface improvements, is being alerted when a card is trashed on the horizon?

Currently, you have to
A) be paying attention to what the opponent is playing, and noticing that they are playing something that can trash your cards.
B) have the current log (which is tough to do, because once you go look at it, it doesn't auto-scroll anymore).
C) Really be paying attention - did I say that?

to know that a card you gained is sadly no longer in your deck. 

An opponent trashing an important card is a big deal - it's a truly game-changing event that requires immediate strategy adjustments to cope.  When you play IRL, they reveal the card, they laugh as they trash it, you groan, everyone else gasps, and there is no question about what happened.  When you play online, you might not notice until you're through the next shuffle that the Soldier or Swashbuckler you've built your strategy around is gone, and by then, it's too late.

A window that shows YOUR cards that have been trashed by OPPONENTS - that you can dismiss once acknowleged - would be ideal.  Similar to the way the boons kinds of take over the screen, but maybe smaller.

Thanks for a great implementation of a great game and I hope the suggestion is liked by others.

dane

I certainly like the suggestion!

santamonica811