Reporting player

Previous topic - Next topic

jms935

Game #30691569

Player gagaganga

Playing one card a time very slowly.  Not because of thinking or anything.  For instance, once he gets down to his coins he will play one at a time.

Didn't start that way.  Started going a little more slowly for about a turn or two around 12 or 13 I think, by 15 was intentionally taking as much time as possible.  At this point I will probably play it out because there are 4 provinces left and I will get 2 per turn, but this is still annoying.

jms935

Just as an added bonus, I was able to finish the game on my very next turn (which took this long...and I posted the original message when he started playing his coins).  But anyway this was the end game comments:

jms935:  Well sir, I hope your life gets better, and I hope that if you create a new account if this one gets banned at some point you act a little better. But regardless enjoy your evening.
gagaganga:  lucky noob
gagaganga:  die

bchia

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same player that was mentioned in some previous posts.

jackDozen

I am pretty sure this is the same person you guys are talking about. Seems he changed his name. Now he is taking 4 mins every turn..

Ingix

Yes, gagaganga has been banned and that new account may belong to the same person.

bchia

Makes sense. These people aren't usually creative. I'm always down for some trash talk here and there but this crosses the line.