Reporting player - gajiganga

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclicduck

I'm reporting gajiganga because, after doing poorly in a game, this user continually dis/reconnected to play a single card to stall the game.  I think banning him would at least have some effect since he had a subscription and a rating of 54 when I played him.  The transcript is below:

cyclicduck:
2 Coppers, 5 Golds, 3 Provinces, a Pawn, a King's Court, 3 Menageries, a Hermit, a Mercenary, an Urchin and a Dungeon

gajiganga:
6 Coppers, 4 Golds, a Pawn, an Outpost, 2 King's Courts, 3 Menageries, a Mercenary, an Urchin and a Dungeon

Joining game #31826573 on frankfurt.
gajiganga disconnected.
gajiganga reconnected.
gajiganga:  nice luck
gajiganga:  badogame
gajiganga disconnected.
gajiganga reconnected.
gajiganga disconnected.
cyclicduck:  what are you doing
Joining game #31826573 on frankfurt.
cyclicduck reconnected.
gajiganga reconnected.
gajiganga disconnected.
cyclicduck:  you will be reported
gajiganga reconnected.
gajiganga disconnected.

santamonica811

Is it possible that this player was merely having connection problems?  Does disconnecting and reconnecting give extra time to play (ie, give the ability to stall even more than one typically has per turn?)?

Based on prior threads on abusive players; usually there are comments in Chat that go along with slow playing.  Or, the play clearly indicates bad sportsmanship (e.g., playing one copper, waiting 4 minutes, playing a second copper, waiting 4 more minutes, playing yet another copper, etc etc.)

If gajiganga is indeed a 'bad' player, then I suspect that others will chime in here, saying that they have had no bad experiences (or that they have also encountered slow play from this guy/girl), and that might help clarify the situation for you.