Link to subscribe on Automatch

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeal

Earlier today I went to the site to play using Automatch. I was startled by how long it took to get a match. Normally it's a matter of seconds. After this repeated several times I eventually realized my subscription had expired. I have always been annoyed by people asking me to wait while they read the cards. If they want to learn the cards why don't they buy them instead of wasting my time when I did buy them. Now I realized the tremendously large number of freeloaders there really is on the site. It also dawned on me that although there are certainly some people who will NEVER buy a subscription for a variety of reasons, perhaps there are some who legitimately do not realize there is a subscription to be purchased. When I went over to renew my subscription I also noticed the price has gone up.

My suggestion is to put a link to purchase expansions/subscription right on the automatch screen. With a suggestion that this will decrease wait times, it should increase subscriptions. Hopefully if more subscriptions are purchased it will also reduce the cost of the subscriptions.

SkyHard

I agree with you and your suggestion is in the same line as this

Ingix

I think unless they are very new to the online game, it should be very clear to a free player that other players have exapansions because they paid for them, and they have that option themselves. It's another questions if the Store tab is easy to find.

The price increase is AFAIK based on

1) the fact that the Gold subscription now includes Renaissance (it does so since roughly a year, so that may be the reason only if you did buy a year ago for one year, without Renaissance), and/or

2) the exchange course of your currency to the Euro has changed since the last year.