Cannot confirm my email

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Quentat

Hello,

I got problems too confirming my email adress. Nick is Quentat.
Thx

Ingix

MAF64

Quote from: Ingix on 19 December 2019, 05:08:50 PM
This is a recent (< 48h) new problem that Stef (the game's developer) is still trying to solve (has to do with Amazon not sending the emails). If you post your in-game name, he can manually activate your account.

Hi Ingix, i have the same problem. I donĀ“t get the confirmation-mail. My username is MAF64.
Thx in advance!  ;)

Ingix

MAF64 confirmed as well.

Luckily the problem around Christmas has been solved. I hope the email just went into your SPAM folder and there isn't a new problem of that kind.

MakiRollo

Please confirm MakiRollo as well
thanks

Quentat

Quote from: Ingix on 15 February 2020, 01:10:09 PM
Quentat confirmed!

Finaly I got the Email but when I follow the link, the dominion webpage opens and an internal error occurs (Interner Fehler in german)

Quentat

Quote from: Quentat on 15 February 2020, 09:55:50 PM
Quote from: Ingix on 15 February 2020, 01:10:09 PM
Quentat confirmed!

Finaly I got the Email but when I follow the link, the dominion webpage opens and an internal error occurs (Interner Fehler in german)

error message in attached jpg.

Ingix

That happens because I already manually confirmed you. Everything should now work (that means you should be able to host a game now).

Migofeyse

Hi, I cannot confirm my email, username is Migofeyse.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Ingix

Confirmed!

You should now be able to host games, have fun playing.

crispyP

have not gotten a confirmation email. can you confirm my email manually? thanks .... crispyP

Ingix

Hi, have you looked in your SPAM folder?

crispyP

yes. ive been checking everywhere for several days.  no email has been sent

Ingix

I've manually confirmed you.

Have fun playing!