Cannot confirm my email

Previous topic - Next topic

Guacamole

I have the same problem! Although I verified my account several months ago and now it just says "Can't host game before verifying your accunt." which is really wierd... Can you very me manually again? Username Guacamole, email vokalistiskkungfu@gmail.com

Ingix

Ingix

Quote from: Guacamole on 21 December 2019, 06:30:22 PM
I have the same problem! Although I verified my account several months ago and now it just says "Can't host game before verifying your accunt." which is really wierd... Can you very me manually again? Username Guacamole, email vokalistiskkungfu@gmail.com

That's really strange, because the account is already confirmed witht the exact email address you gave. I'll ask Stef what may be the reason for this.

zflyer

My username is zflyer, would love to get in too! Thanks so much!

Aisavelieva

Hi! I'm having the same issue. My nick is aisavelieva

Ingix

Both zflyer and aisavelieva confirmed!

meg1234

I'm having issues too.
Username: Meg1234

MrMagoo

I am having the same issue.  My dominion username is TeslaDaCat

Also, I had a difficult time registering for this forum.  I tried to make an account but my browser crashed during the registration process.  When I attempted to register again, it said that you cannot register at the same time using the same computer.  I had to then use a separate computer to register this name.

Thanks

Ingix

meg1234 and TeslaDaCat confirmed.

When browsers crash, obviously something has gone wrong. When that happens, often caches and stored data becomes inconsistent, so transactions that were interrupted by the crash may be inconsistent. Clearing the browser cache often helps, and that should now allow you to log into the forum on your original computer.

yellowstone8246

Same issue.

Account: yellowstone8246

Ingix

locatelli7

Hi, same issue. :/

Account: locatelli7

Also my friend is having the same trouble, his account is  Lerseh (if you can send manually it to his e-mail, it would be great).

coron2

please activate mine as well, my username is coron2

serenitynowww

Chunder

Cannot log in. Account name: Chunder