Cannot confirm my email

Previous topic - Next topic

swang

Cannot confirm my email. username: swang

exKAZUu

Hi, could you activate my account (exKAZUu)? Thanks!

hiroshiiiii

Same issue

Account: hiroshiiiii

Thank you

SilkySandman

Hello could you confirm SilkySandman and General Z3ro, also on an unrelated note, my friend with the General Z3ro account couldn't make an account on this forum; it said something along the lines of cannot make two accounts on the same computer. We are not playing on the same computer but we are indeed using the same wifi.

jtamas18

I have the same issue. Username is "jtamas18".

Thank you in advance,
jtamas18

Rosanni

zauberfrosch

Hi
i have tried for two days now before finding this thread.
Could you please activate my account: zauberfrosch
thanks

Ingix

All accounts that have been asked for to be confirmed since my last post have been confirmed (posters and their friends).

Chunder: I sent you an email with the passwort reset link. If you didn't get it and it isn't in the SPAM folder, post here again!

SilkySandman: We had spammers in the forum 5 month ago and since then some options have been tightened to prevent similar abuse. For example, the first post of an account needs to be approved by a moderator (like me). I assume that a limit to create multiple accoounts from the same IP address (which it looks like from the outside when people use the same WiFi) that are not yet approved was part of that. But now that your account is approved, I also think your friend should be able to create their forum account.

xuantsing

ID: Xuantsing
Same email-confirm problem

Ingix

slmorgan42

Quote from: Ingix on 19 December 2019, 05:08:50 PM
This is a recent (< 48h) new problem that Stef (the game's developer) is still trying to solve (has to do with Amazon not sending the emails). If you post your in-game name, he can manually activate your account.

I am having the same issue. "slmorgan42"

Elisen

Quote from: Ingix on 19 December 2019, 05:08:50 PM
This is a recent (< 48h) new problem that Stef (the game's developer) is still trying to solve (has to do with Amazon not sending the emails). If you post your in-game name, he can manually activate your account.

My account name is Elisen, please confirm.

Thanks a lot!

Ingix

slmorgan42 and Elisen confirmed!

jjjamie

hi! Can you verify my account? Thanks
ACCOUNT NAME: jjjamie

abiverse

I can't confirm my account  either, my username is abiverse.