Cannot confirm my email

Previous topic - Next topic

swime

Please activate "swime"  Thanks!

Stef

Tom O, Bamba010, DAMN112, Gymnastics, Eli1962, ma753, Domi123, swime have all been approved.

There is no automated process to change usernames, but if you want it done you can send me a message (with old & new username) and I'll do it for you.

catsintheworld

Could you please activate catsintheworld? Thank you!

Pinguin123

I have the same problem. You didn't send me an E-Mail.
Please activate Pinguin123

philos404

Hello, myself, mum and brother signed up just now and need manual confirming, many thanks, our usernames are:

philos404

jmwil

Travellerdave

AverWorks

Hi Stef, will you confirm my account?

AverWorks

Thank you!

Ingix

catsintheworld, Pinguin123, philos404, jmwil, Travellerdave and AverWorks confirmed!

teflyingdoge

If you are still confirming emails can you confirm the account name Teflyingdoge

Each Hit

Please activate Each Hit
thank yoo

Eli1962

And I have another question: a few days ago, I want to buy a new Abo (Silver). I am from germany and my email-adress häs the ending .de. But I get the answere, that I can not choose Germany as country, but have to choose Romania ?!? Because my email would ending with .ro. Then the day after, I was able to choose Germany. But now I am insecured. Please can you tell me, how this could happend? Because now I have fear, that my account was hacked. And can not try to buy a new abo, because, if this will happend, this Hacker get maybe access to my money-account, when I do this

LordNeverEnd

Can you please activate my account. Account name: LordNeverEnd Email: ujohny1@gmail.com Thank you so much for your time.

Ingix

Teflyingdoge, Each Hit and LordNeverEnd confirmed.

silkie

Ingix

@Eli1962: The email address has nothing to do with the country. The game uses the IP address to find out where you are. Apparently it made a mistake and located you in Romania. You misremembered the error message, it told you that your IP-address indicates you are in RO (Romania), not your email address.

The email address of your account is still the same german one as it ever was.

It seems there where 4 requests to change your password, made on December 23rd shortly before midnight. I assume that was you when you thought your account was hacked. Due to the email failures, you could not do that. I can send the reset link manually to you if you want.

But I see no reason to assume something was hacked, you simply misinterpreted the error message (which was due to the real error of the geo location not working correctly).

Even if somebody got access to your account, they could maybe change the password from inside the game (I
m not sure if this will require an email). AFAIK there is no payment info, that is handled by the payment provider Mollie.

Ingix