Cannot confirm my email

Previous topic - Next topic

jarvis33

I haven't received an email either. If you could confirm me too?
same username as in the forum

Ingix

The usual question: Did you look into your SPAM folder?

jarvis33

I got it now. It only took a while... Thanks anyway :)

Ingix

Not sure what exactly the problem is, but at the moment it seems mails can take a long time to arrive. My test confirmation took 9h. Stef's test email arrived immediately, so it's inconsistent at the moment.

hanzierbier

Can you pls confirm my account aswell? I don't get the mail. Username: hanzierbier
Mail: hanzierbier@gmx.de

Ingix

ebenss

I also have not been able to confirm. My username is ebenss. Thanks.

Ingix

rsmcphail

My friend has the same problem: account is jominionated

Ingix

jominionated is already confirmed.

fuse9

Can you confirm mine please: fuse9

Ingix

Try again, and remember that it's "gmail".

If I correct that myself, and you made an additional error in another part, nobody is helped because when you need a password reset, it's sent to a non-existent address.

rsmcphail

Thanks, he's still unable to log in. And why is his username (jominionated) on my friends list shown with a half red/half black heart? My other friend has an all red heart?

Ingix

About jominionated: What does "unable to login" mean? Some error message appears? Or after login the "spinning Castle" is continuously shown? Or something else.

About the hearts: A player can declare another player as a friend. If 2 players do that with each other, they each see the other's name with a full heart.

If player A declares player B as their friend (but not (yet) vice versa), that means A sees B's name with a half-heart, filled on the left side. B sees A's name wiith a half heart, filled on the right side. B can click the button "Befriend" to declare A as their friend as well.

So you and your other friend already declared each other as mutual friends. Between you and jominionated, only one declared the other as friend (who did it depends on where the half heart is filled, left or right, see above).