Cannot confirm my email

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Confirmed. Check in your "Account" tab that you didn't mistype the address.

iNina

Can you manually activate my account?  I'm not receiving the email. 

My username is iNina and email is ninam@zilladog.net

Thanks! 

Ingix

toliphant7

Quote from: Wavex on 19 December 2019, 07:53:35 PM
My friend has the same problem: account is Mousernator

I am having the same problem. My username is toliphant7

Ingix

bitbrackins61210

Same hee.  my email activated through shuffle it which I was redirected to from this site but not through this site. Anway you can activate my username is bitbrackins61210

Ingix

I confirmed and corrected your email address. You had incorrectly "bit" appended to the end of the email-address, which made the confirmation email go nowhere.

If you login now, it should be there. Please make sure there is no other typo in it. If you want to reset you password later, the link will be sent to that email address, so then you need it to be correct.

bitbrackins61210

My daughter never recieved her confirmation email.  Her username is zeldavideogamer and her email is abrackins52112@gmail.com.  Can you manually confirm it please?

Sweepanator

I also can't seem to confirm my email. Didn't receive an email for game registration. Username is: Sweepanator

Thank you!! Awesome website!!

Ingix

Email confirmed!

Try to look into SPAM or similar folders to find the mail. The problem is that if you need to ask for a password reset link because you forgot your password, it will be sent to that email address. If it doesn't reach you, you can't reset your account password  :(

bitbrackins61210

please manually confirm my daughters email.  Her username is zeldavideogamer and her email is abrackins52112@gmail.com

Ingix

Osmann

Could you please confirm my E-mail, too? I didnĀ“t receive any mails. My username is Osmann.
Thank you!

Jokeking13

Please can you add my username Jokeking13

I cannot verify because it says there is a problem with the security of the link.

Ingix