Continously kicked from tables

Previous topic - Next topic

unicorn_power

I continously get "auto-kicked" from tables although I'm a fairly new user. This happens when the game is about to start. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can stop this from happening?

Ingix

What happens when you are kicked? You go back to the login page or back to matchmaking or ...?

jsh

It's probably people waiting on their friends. Use the auto match feature to find games more easily. The advanced tab has better options.

santamonica811

jsh,
If that's true, I really hope the host takes 15 seconds to write something in the chat box, explaining the reason for kicking another player.  (Of course, I assume the kicked person also could ask, in that same chat box, right???)

jsh

I have never explained why I was kicking somebody. You could if you wanted to.

unicorn_power

I think they should redo the matchmaking system. Like create a lobby for private games and a lobby for open games. They should also let players add title to the table or a small table description. Also, tables should be categorised from the time they were creted as some "dead" tables can stay forever. These are issues that make me not want to consider a subscription.

santamonica811

Quote from: jsh on 01 April 2020, 01:51:10 AM
I have never explained why I was kicking somebody. You could if you wanted to.

If you don't mind; can you explain why you never have done this?  I would have thought that this would be the default conduct, just out of common courtesy.  But since it's something that I've never done, are there other factors at play, ones that I'm just overlooking?  (Genuine question, not sarcasm.)  :)

Ingix

The problem is that it happens all the time, so after some time I got tired to do so. Now the first thing that I do on a new table is to add a bot. Still those 2s it takes to do so can mean someone enters my table.