Please delete my account

Previous topic - Next topic

Philipp-PG

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

Your dominion account has been deleted.

blabla19

Please delete my dominion online account.  The user name is the same as here.

Ingix

blabla19, your dominion account has been deleted.

SkyHard

Is there are reason why a player cannot delete the account without manual intervention from an admin/moderator? A simple confirmation with the current password (as is custom/common) would avoid a topic for each player wanting to delete the account (for whatever reason).

Ingix

It's a reasonable proposal. I guess the need/want to do so by players was not forseen.

BaroldH

Hi,
Please erase my account for this forum and the account by the same name on dominion.games. Thank you!

(it was a test account to find out how reliable my personal connection was)

Ambar_Marais

Hello, please delete this account and the dominion game account associated with this account's email.

I signed up for a second dominion account by mistake over confusion about confirming my email for my first account.

Thank you!

ensalada

Hello,

Can you please delete my account on this forum and dominion online under this username and email? Thank you in advance!

Ingix

The email under which the in-game account "ensalada" is registered is different from the email the forum account "ensalada" is registered with. Can you send me the email address used to register the in-game account? You can send me a personal message with http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2367

dreadnaugt

Could you please delete my game account too!

welderDaily7

Hello Administrator! Please delete my dominion.games account and also this forum account.  I created the first account while exploring alternatives for playing Dominion online with friends. 

However, we've since conferred, and decided to go with a different alternative.  Would you please delete my two accounts?  (They are both linked to the same email address).  Many thanks!

Morri

Please delete my account same name as here, thanks.

G-Dawg

Quote from: Philipp-PG on 02 April 2020, 09:09:11 AM
Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

seims

Duc Hien

Please delete my account here and on Dominion Online for the same username. Thank you.

vishnukantht

Could you please delete my dominion.games account.
Username is vishnukantht

G-Dawg

Please delete my dominion account. It's G-Dawg... same username as this profile. I would greatly appreciate it.

Ingix

@vishnukantht: deleted.

@G-Dawg: deleted.

msta

Hi
Please delete my dominion account
Login: stachu

Ingix

john b

Please delete my account here and on the dominion platform
My username on both is john b
Thanks so much and its been a blast

Ingix

Ingix

sebastian

Hello, please delete the my following familiy member accounts:

user: sebastianbalke
user: silviabalke
user: sophiebalke

Thanks in advance
Sebastian

goncalosmo

Ingix

Poacher

Please delete my account: username DonPoliakodd

Thank you

Ingix

BCASE

Please delete my account. My username is BCASE.Thanks.

Ingix

DWTD

Please delete my account - DWTD. Thank you

Ingix

piefje

Ingix

raidercom

Please erase my account for this forum and the account by the same name on dominion.games. Thank you!

Ingix

fazanatox

Same thing as everyone else in this thread. Please delete my dominion online account and this account.

Seeing as it has been almost a year since the question was posed: why have you still not made it to where people can delete their own accounts. Even more: why did I have to make an account for this website, just to ask to get my account removed to another.

I'm not sure who is in charge of this, but you really should look at how you handle things.

Ingix

Will do the deletion as soon as I have access to the database.

As for the "why no in-game option to delete": I can only guess, but if somebody no longer wants to play, they can just stop to play. I don't think it appeared to the developer that people wanted their accounts actively removed instead of just becoming unused.

Ingix

Coconium

Ingix

mslaughter

Please delete my account. 

The username is: slaughtiator

Feldherr

Hello,

Please delete my accounts here and on Dominion Online (same username there). Thank you!

Ingix

@mslaughter: Done!

@Feldherr: Done!

wcapener

Please delete my account. The username associated with the account is theflabman

Ingix

Michael_otti

Ingix

miszya

Please delete this account and the dominion game account associated with this account's user name. This is the same username on this forum and on the Dominion account. thanks!

Ingix

msincnz

Please delete my account both here and on dominion.games (username: msincnz).

Ingix

ychen070

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. (username: ychen070). Thank you.

Ingix

Tornino

Please delete my account here and on Dominion.
User: Tornino

Ingix

DrDave1

Username same as here: DrDave1

Thanks.
Best regards

Ingix

zimizimi

please delete my account here and in dominion online. It's also the same name there. Thanks.

Ingix

jay1309

I made this account to try out the online game, however I have decided I would rather play in person. Please delete my dominion account and this account.

mats_007

Ingix

Done for both jay1309 and mats_007.

wpault

Hi, can you please my dominion.games account of the same name?

Thank you

Ingix

DELETE_ME

Hello, please delete my account on Dominion online account and this account too.

Flo3H2O

Hello Dominion Team,

please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there (Flo3H2O). Thank you.

Best wishes,
Florian

Ingix

beenbanned

Delete the account beenbanned in the game and in this forum.

Ingix

GP27

Dear Admin,

I would like to request the termination of my dominion account. My username is the same as the one here, GP27.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
GP27

Ingix

ironmon

Hi, please delete my account here and on dominion.games of the same username (ironmon).
Many thanks.

Ingix

Ayenara

Please delete my account on Dominion Online and on this forum.

Nam05

Please delete my account (This account) and my dominion account.

Ingix

@Nam05: Done (both accounts).

brb123

Please delete my account brb123 from dominion.games and from here. Thank you!

Ingix

dogerocket

Can you please delete user dogerocket from dominion games as well as on here, thank you!

Ingix

Brennstoff

Please delete my dominion online account "Brennstoff" and "ManuelGusenbauer"
Both are revering to manuelgusenbauer@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Manuel

Ingix

goondor

Please delete my dominion account goondor as well as account of the same name on here, thanks!

Ingix

khm.may1

Hi,
please delete my account, here and in the game.
Thanks in advance!

Ingix

shibashiba

Hello, please delete my account shibashiba here and on the game, thank you!

Ingix

Irezath

Please delete my Dominion Online account and my account on here. They both have the same name.

Ingix

Goonburger

Please delete my account here and on dominion.games of the same name, thank you.

Ingix

firefly88

Hi, could you please delete my account (firefly88) both here and on dominion.games? Thanks!

Ingix

Bbois

Please delete my account of Dominion Online and here. Username: Bbois. Thank you!

Ingix

Lightdark05

Please delete my account. Same username: Lightdark05

Ingix

sray070

Hello, please delete the following accounts on dominion.games: sray070, sray, s.ray, learning_expansions

Ingix

fubini

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there.

Thank you and great work!

Ingix

RogerBoulet

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there.

Thank you!

Ingix

adamnem

Please delete my account and all my personal data (both at dominion.games and this forum).

By the way, this is nightmare! I have to create a new account (forum) just to delete another one? This sucks. It really shows your website in a bad light. There should be a way to close an acount in ,,Your Account" at the main website.

joanesty

Hi. Please delete my account.
Thank you.

Gggoons

Hi, could you please delete my account Gggoons both here and on dominion.games, thanks!

Ingix

cat8425

Please delete my account and all my personal data (both at dominion.games and this forum).

Ingix

Zzz189

Hi, could you please delete my account Zzz189 both here and on dominion.games, thanks!

Ingix

pikkenkukken

Please delete my account on here and dominion.games. I have the same username.

Kind Regards

uuu_uuu

Hi, can you please delete my account both here and on Dominion. uuu_uuu. They're the same.

Ingix

@pikkenkukken: Done (both)!

@uuu_uuu: Done (both)!

ponta

Hi, could you please delete my account ponta both here and on dominion.games, thanks!

Ingix

Provinceorbust

Please delete my account (Provinceorbust) here and on dominion.games of the same name, thanks!

Ingix

Dontbeduchy

Hi, please delete my account on dominion.games with the username dontbeduchy as well as this account here, thank you

Ingix

LoveOfDuchies

Please delete my account here and on dominion (same username, LoveOfDuchies). Thanks

Ingix

Ihateyoursentry

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!
Ihateyoursentry

Ingix

Lettherebegoons

Please delete Lettherebegoons here and on dominion.games

Ingix

Der_kleine_Chemiker

Hi, please delete my accounts on DominionOnline and here, username Der_kleine_Chemiker. Thanks!

Ingix

page2champ

Please delete account page2champ from here and on dominion.games thanks

Ingix

CurseyCursey

Please delete my account "CurseyCursey" here and dominion. Thanks

Ingix

castlecrumble

Could you delete my account castlecrumble here and on dominion.games please

Ingix

CanineMan

Hello,

please delete my dominion games account and stop all future charges. I enjoy the game with my nephew, but it seems ranked games have energy that is a bit more toxic than I can stand. The support and structure of the site is top notch though! Thanks for that. You make a great product! I just don't have the energy to be passive aggressive with people that won't let me undo when I never gained any additional info, etc. Off soap box :) Thanks so much for your great job!

If you could please send me an email with confirmation, that would be great! Thanks so much!

EstatesFTW

Hi, can you delete my account EstatesFTW here and on dominion.games, thank you

Ingix

ratsrus

Please delete account ratsrus here and on dominion.games thank you!

Ingix

EstateYourCase

Hi Ingix, please delete EstateYourCase here on and dominion.games, thanks!

Geotechnologe

Please delete my account Geotechnologe here and on dominion.games
Thank you!

Ingix

Elo2301

Please delete my account:

Name: Thronsaele

Ingix

OneTimeUse

Please delete account: OneTimeUse

Ingix

davidbebawy1

Please delete my Dominion account. It's davidbebawy, I signed up to both accounts with the same email but my username was taken for Shuffle iT

Ingix

edy

Please delete my account here and on Dominion with same email address (username "Donk123")

lkncvblknxcvlknxcvblkn

Hello,

please, please, please, please delete my

1) dominion game account
2) forum account (this account)

mail address is the same!

btw: It's a very annoying way to log out
never again!

thx
best regards

Ingix

Done (both game and forums accounts) for both edy and lkncvblknxcvlknxcvblkn

SAEL

Ingix

fluket

Please delete my account here and in Dominion.games.  Its the same username (fluket) and email. Thank you.

HoboChic

Please delete my account HoboChic here and on dominion.games

bootus

please delete my account. username: bootus

Ingix

Done for HoboChic and bootus.

fluket was already deleted.

kablet

Please remove from game and this forum

user name

kablet

Thank you!

Ingix

bisulcajc

Please delete my Dominion and SHuffle iT account under my username bisulcajc

THanks!!

Ingix

Oksure

Hi, please delete my account Oksure from here and on dominion games

friedrich33

Please delete my Dominion Online account and my account on this forum. They both have the same name - friedrich33

Ingix

Done for both Oksure and friedrich33!

Hello05

Please delete my account. Same username: Hello05

Ingix

Yeahnah

Hi, please delete account Yeahnah here and on dominion.games, thank you

Ingix

Stuart

Please delete my accounts - stuartzobel and SirPipiripollo
They are associated with he email address stuartzobel@gmail.com

Ingix

Hello05

Please delete my Dominion account Hello06 and this ShuffleIT account.

Ingix

Hello07

Please delete my Dominion account Hello07 and this ShuffleiT account Hello07

Ingix

Yeahnah

Please delete my account AyOK on dominion.games and my account Yeahnah here. Both use the same email address.

Ingix

Luuki

Please delete my account (Luuki) on dominion.online and here. Same mail adress. It was a pleasure, but i got a little too addicted so I need to get some distance.

Ingix

luffywesley

Please delete my (LuffyWesley) dominion.online and here. Same mail adress.

thelazmastercometh

Please delete my account.  It is under email address laz9000000@gmail.com
Username is thelazmastercometh

Thank you.

Jason Lazarow

zaki_yu

Please delete my account on here and dominion.games. Same username: zaki_yu

Ingix

Done for both thelazmastercometh and zaki_yu.

momadoki

Same here. Please delete my account here and on dominion.games. Username for both is momadoki

Ingix

doublepositive

Please delete my account doublepositive from here and on dominion.games, thanks

Ingix

Night_in_gale

Please delete my account on this site and Dominion Online. The IDs are the same.

Ingix

pponta

Ingix

jeroenus

Ingix

SumoGoon

Please delete my account with username SumoGoon both here and on dominion.games, thank you

Ingix

Enchanted Bunny

Hey Ingix, the usual, would like to have my account on dominion.games and this one removed, same username.
I switched to Steam version. ;)

Ingix

Done!

Of course having accounts in both games at the same time will be quite normal. Once it leaves Early Access, I'll check it out as well.

Leonard Lausemaus

Please delete my dominion online account with the username Leonard Lausemaus. Thank you!

Ingix

er2222222

Please delete my account here and for Dominion online. It's under the same username and email address. Thanks!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account. My username is Granddan, thanks.

Ingix

JoeyD

Please delete my account. My username is joeydodge
Thanks!

Tea_And_Scones

Hi Team,

Please delete my account on here and on the game - username is the sam (Tea_And_Scones).

Warest regards,
Tea

Ingix

boosterftw

Hi Ingix, please delete my account boosterftw here and on dominion.games, thanks!

Ingix

maek

Please delete my account. Username ist the same. Thank you.

Ingix

Verena13

Good day,
please delete both my account here and my dominion account.
Thanks.

ppponta

please delete both my account here and my dominion account.

Ingix

Done, for both Verena13 and ppponta.

Axdaddy

Please delete my account axdaddy both here and in game

Ingix

napolnic

Please delete my account, napolnic

Ingix

Old-Fan

Please delete my account, my dominion username is Old-Fan

Ingix

boosterftw

Hi, it appears my account boosterftw here was not deleted - could you please delete it? Thanks.

Ingix

Sorry, I have only deleted your game account at that time. Now I also deleted your forum account.

pat18

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you. Hopefully there is going to soon an option to delete ones personal account by oneself. Will make it easier for the support.

Ingix

Yeahnah

Hi Inginx, could please delete this account here (Yeahnah) and the account Nerdle on dominion.games (which I believe is associated with the same email address).

Ingix

jmoskel2

Ingix

McMartensite

Please delete my account here and on dominion.games under the same name. It is pretty annoying that this can't be done ourselves.

Ingix

akinorev

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you

Ingix

BiankaMW

Hello. Could you please delete my account here on Shuffle iT and on dominion.games? It's the same username both places - BiankaMW. Thank you :-)

Ingix

pputin

Ingix

jmknuts

Please delete my account both on the discord server and Dominion online.  Same username.  Thanks.

Ingix

I deleted your account here on the forum (I assume that is what you meant). I can't delete your discord account, you can leave any server you don't wont to be part of yourself. Rightclick the icon, then select "Leave Server"

vputin

Ingix

VeganSpahn

Bitte löschen Sie mein Konto hier und in Dominion online. Dort heißt es gleich. Danke

Ingix

GunnerViolin

Please delete my account. My username is GunnerViolin.
Thanks

Ingix

judetheobliterator

Please delete the account "Judethererelapsed" ... again. Thanks!

rendence

please delete my account with the same name and email as this account

Ingix

Done (for both judetheobliterator and rendence)!

speyside

Please delete my account with the same name and email as this account :)

Ingix

vvputin

Ingix

vvvputin

Ingix

TarryKetchup

Please delete my account with the username ScottBryceBen

Thank you!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Delete my account please, username Bybone

Ingix

Jennyg123

Hello! Can you please delete my account from dominion.games and then here? Username is the same as here! (Jennyg123). Thanks so much.

Ingix

JimCarrey

Ingix

marshp13

You can cancel my subscription. My username is Gaming Catastrophic.

Ingix

The subscriptiopn model of dominion games is not "recurring". That means whatever you did/paid in the past, no additional payment will be forthcoming at some later time, unless you buy/extend a subscription yourself. So your subscription cannot be "cancelled" in that sense.

If you have a subscription running, but no longer want to use it, then you may be able to get a refund by the site owner for the remaining time. Note that this is based on goodwill of the owner.

If you just want to stop using Dominion Online, you can just walk away and do nothing. Some players prefer their account to be actually deleted, so I can do that as well, if you want.

If you want to do anything except to simply walk away, please say which option it is you want to be done!

saurabh000

Please delete my dominion account. username: Vidit000

Ingix

Bassplr01

Account name is leveltest01, is just made it to test if a bug was connected to my original account.

pinehurst

Please delete my account pinehurst from here and on dominion.games, thanks

Ingix

WYM3316

Please delete my account. This game is really nice and I wasn't control myself to play this game, played too long time...

Ingix

Tortuga666

Ingix

Skutna Torta

Ingix

Leonr90

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. Same name for both.
Thx for the support!

Ingix

ivorywalrus

Ingix

BigDonkey123

Please delete my dominion account, and my account here. Same name. Thanks!

vish2004

Can you please delete my account? Same user as here.

Ingix

stealy

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account. My username is ElClasico

GP27

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's name is GP1027. Thank you.

GP27

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's name is GP1027 there. Thank you.

Ingix

Done (both forum and game account)

nishi-island

Hi, could you please delete my account nishi-island both here and on dominion.games, thanks!

Ingix

feralbones

Leonard Lausemaus

please delete my Dominion online account. The username is Schmeonard. Thanks

Ingix

@feralbones: Done (both)
@Leonard Lausemaus: Done.

wes1350

Hi,

Please delete my dominion account - the name and and email should be the same as here. Thank you!

Ingix

saurabh000

Please delete my account "Vidit123"

Ingix

WimbledonQ

Please delete my account WimbledonQ from here and on dominion.games, thanks!

Ingix

khm.may2

Please delete my account! The username is khm.may2 for the game as well as here.

Best regards!

Ingix

henkypenk

Please delete my account here and at dominion online

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account. Username: Dumkopf

Ingix

thucydides

Please delete my account. The user name is thucydidez

Ingix

shakaan

Please delete my account on this forum, and on Dominion Online, same username. Many thanks.

Ingix

Bikegang1

Please delete my account Bikegang from dominion.games and this account from here. Just FYI, I tried to register an account of the same name (Bikegang) here except mistyped my email address with one wrong letter (which you should probably also delete), which I could therefore not verify via email.

Ingix

Done, for the 1 dominion.games account and the 2 forum accounts.

staceyfish

Ingix

cleangarcia

Please delete my account at dominion.games and here. Thanks. Both under the name cleangarcia

Ingix

rangerwez

Please delete my account on Dominion online for my kids and myself (rangerwez and wez0fam1)

Ingix

Team Leader

can you plz delete my dominion account, and this one. My username is the same for both.

And can you explain why this bizarre and cumbersome system exists, why not just a delete my account button on the website?

thanks in advance
kind regards

Ingix

Done (both).

As for your question, I assume that developer did not think that players would ask for an account delete when they could simply walk away from the game.

claudiageorge

Hello, please can you delete my account for Dominion Online - same username and email as this. Thanks!

zbra

Please delete my dominion.games accounts with usernames (zbra, zbrad, zdb88). Thank you

Ingix

Done (for both claudiageorge amd zbra).

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account Zappiezappie.

Ingix

khm.may3

Ingix

TalinkorB

Please delete my account (TalinkorB) - thank you

Ingix

johnk

Please delete my account, John Krajewski is the name.

johnk

Quote from: Ingix on 25 September 2022, 07:59:21 PM
Done (both).

As for your question, I assume that developer did not think that players would ask for an account delete when they could simply walk away from the game.

That's the thing, we cant just walk away... too addicting. I need to burn my bridge 😆

Ingix

Quote from: johnk on 17 October 2022, 08:07:05 PM
Done (both).

That's the thing, we cant just walk away... too addicting. I need to burn my bridge 😆

I deleted your games account. But you know, you have to burn 9 more Bridges   ;D

johnk

Quote from: Ingix on 17 October 2022, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: johnk on 17 October 2022, 08:07:05 PM
Done (both).

I deleted your games account. But you know, you have to burn 9 more Bridges   ;D

Its still working. Username is John Krajewski

Ingix

Are you saying that you can still login into that account?

Karus

TalinkorB

Please delete my account RoknilaT on dominion.games (different username but same email associated with this account). If there is a way to ban my email address that would be helpful too, thank you.

Ingix

Account deleted. There is unfortunately no way at the moment to prevent an email address from being used for registering.

RedTigerLeonie

Hello,

Could you please delete my account in Dominion? Username is TheOnlyNuschel.

Many thanks!

Ingix

sharmanld

Please delete my dominion online account.  The user name is the same as here. Thanks!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account. My usernames is HiddenMaster

Ingix

Archibald Humus

Ingix

MichaelDudikov

Please delete my account

My Dominion handle is: MichaelDudikov

Ingix

LorianP

Please delete my account both here and in Dominion Online. Username is LorianP both places. Thanks!

Ingix

readlcculus

Please delete my account

Spelling:  ReadLcculus

READLCCULUS

Thankyou!

Ingix

khm.may4

Please delete my account both here and in Dominion Online. Username is khm.may4 both places. Thanks!

Ingix

cleangarcia2

Please delete my account as well as my account here. The username is cleangarcia2 for both. Thanks.

Ingix

RedTigerLeonie

Hi, please delete user Nuschelabroad. Thanks!

Ingix

Pagman

Please delete my account from both here and in Dominion online.  Username is same there as here.  I have just re-discovered it after several years of non-use, so it is superfluous to requirements.

Ingix

khm.may5

Hi,

please delete my account khm.may5 here and in the game.

Cheers!

Ingix

Greatalfabeef123432423442

Can you also delete my accounbt? accountname:

Greatalfabeef

Greatalfabeef123432423442

Can you also delete my account?

Account name: Greatalfabeef

Ingix

bob_t_developer

Hello, could you please delete my account from here and from dominion.games? Username is bob_t_developer for both. Thank you very much

Ingix

dilophosaurus

Please delete my account on dominion.games and here. The account name is dilophosaurus on both. Thanks.

Ingix

khm.may6

Please delete my account here and in the game (khm.may6)
Thanks!

Ingix

GentleEgg

Could you please delete my Dominion online account? The username is GentleEgg. Thank you!

Ingix

TalinkorB

Please delete my account - username is WhoCaresAnymore. Thank you.

momawie

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there as well. Thank you.

Ingix

@TalinkorB: Done

@momawie: Done

Raze206

Ingix

saurabh000

Please delete my account. Username is tempa123

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account. Username is Onemoretime

Peica

Please delete my dominion.games account and also this forum account. Username of both is: Peica

Ingix

@Kjellerbryggern: Done!

@Peica: Done!

KitKatKat

Hi,

Please delete my account, it is the same name as here (KitKatKat). Thanks

Ingix

garvsauce

please delete my account on dominion.games, as well as here.  Both are username "garvsauce"

Thanks

resniperowl

Please delete both my Dominion.Games account, and the account to this forum. Thank you in advance.

Ingix

@garvsauce: Done!

@resniperowl: Done!

Reminho77

Can you please delete my account here and in Dominion online? It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

saurabh000

Please delete my account. Username is Tmempajshd

Ingix

TobiAmmersee

Ingix

yash_shah

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. Same name as here.
Thank you!

natephillips17

please delete my account. Username is natephillips17

Ingix

@yash_shah: Done!

@natephillips17: Done!

ssp056460

Please delete my dominion.games subscription and account.  I am getting billed twice and not sure why.

nickgarver

Can you please delete my dominion account and my account on here, both username "nickgarver"

Thanks

Ingix

ssp056460

Ingrix,
Thank you for looking into this.  I was mistaken and sorry to take up your time.
I appreciate it.
Sally

Ingix

No problem, mistakes happen and I certainly did my fair share of them.

Schmocklord

Please delete my Account (Schmocklord) on dominion.games and here. Thank you!

Hoo5ierDaddy

Please delete my account. It is the same username as this (Hoo5ierDaddy)... Thank you!

Ingix

@Schmocklord: Done!

@Hoo5ierDaddy: Done!

TarryKetchup

Please delete my account FlipFlopFloop associated with this email account. Thanks!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Delete my account please. username : the_traveler

Ingix

GrinchY

Please delete my Account in game and here. Username is the same.

Ingix

kingofclubs

Please delete my account. Username kingofclubs. Same as the one on profile.

kingofclubs

Please delete my Dominion account. Account name is kingofclubs. Same name as here.

Ingix

judetheobliterator

kp5

You can delete my dominion online account please. I'll keep this forum profile if possible.

Dominion name: Kpenzor
email: <removed for privacy concerns>

Ingix

@judetheobliterator: Done!
@kp5: Done!

Alpenjuwel

Ingix

Zayes

Please delete my account here and on Dominion Online. They both use the same user name and e-mail.

moroni

Please delete my account in the game (moroni)

Ingix

@ Zyaes: Done
@ moroni: Done

Becca9342

Becca9342 - please delete on here and game

Reminho78

Please delete my dominion online account.  The user name is the same as here.

Ingix

@ Becca9342: Done

@ Reminho78: Done

emmen

Please delete my account here and in Dominion Online. Username: emmen

Thank you

Ingix

mithoty

Can you please delete my account on this forum and dominion online under this username and email? Thank you in advance!

Ingix

existentialmalaise

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online.

Ingix

grrgrrgrr1000

I'd like to delete my account. My username is grrgrrgrr1018.

Ingix

badelvis

Please delete my account on this forum and dominion.games under this email!

Leonard Lausemaus

Please delete my account in Dominion online. Username is Herr Lausemaus. Thank you.

Ingix

@badelvis: Done (both game and forum)

@Leonard Lausemaus: Done (game only)

temp

Could you please delete my account on this forum and dominion.games (both use the same email address)? Thank you.

Ingix

dominion-online

teamallyn@gmail.com

Ingix

kbi

Hello,

please delete my account from dominion.games and this forum.

Username: kbi in both.

Thank you!

Ingix

DocSni

Hello,

please delete my account from dominion.games and this forum.

Username: DocSni on both sites.

Thank you!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account. Username the_usurper

Ingix

younggz

Please delete my account under the name "younggz", as well as my account here. Thanks.

Ingix

Corvin Falcon

hello can you guys delete my Dominion Online account and afterwards this one. "Corvin Falcon" is the username for both

dreampain

Hello please delete my accounts. I have two dominion.games accounts that I would like deleted. One has the name dreampain the other one is procession4life. please delete both and then also the account for this website.

Ingix

Scizor

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. My account is Scizor.

Ingix

Glaceiglis

Hello, can you delete my Dominion Online account? My account is Glaceiglis. Thank you in advance.

Ingix

Mrtrouble

Please delete my account in Dominion Online.

Username: mrtrouble

Thanks!

Ingix

kingofclubs

Please delete my account. Account name is y658

Ingix

Philipian

Please delete my account at dominion.games as well as this Shuffle iT account. Both have the same username and email.

Thank you.

Ingix

usernameofamerica

Please delete my Dominion account as well as my account on here.  Both are username "usernameofamerica". Thanks

Ingix

fourth_horse

Please delete my account in this forum and in Dominion online: fourth_horse

Some feedback: there should honestly be a user accessible way to deactivate their account. The only way evident seems to be to post here, but even that requires registering for a second time to this forum, just to request its deletion!

Ingix

Both deleted.

Thanks for the feedback, I agree a "Delete account" option in the game would be better, but I'm not holding my breath  :(

scoobyDidIt

Could you also delete my account here and on the dominion game? Both are named the same (scoobyDidIt)

Ingix

holyblankenstein

Can you please delete my account here and on dominion.games

Holyblankenstein

TY!

Ingix

gopadres

Can you please delete my account, both on here and on dominion.games? Both usernames are "gopadres"  Thanks.

Ingix

pomopo

Can you please delete my account here and on dominion.games

pomopo

TY!

Ingix

astrologician

please delete my account that goes by the name of astrologician and also this account. ty

Ingix

PathGoal2

Please delete my account. Name is "PathGoal". Please then also delete this account.

Cheers!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

please delete my account: Breakout55

Ingix

TalinkorB

Please delete my account: JustThisOnce

razor_M

Ingix

@TalinkorB: Done

@razor_M: Done

AirWing

Ingix

JH_ToldLeader

Hi hi i only play this game once with a friend and request you to remove the question about the basic silver card that took 15 minutes to figure out due to me being unfamiliar!

I recently got hacked n have to change 75 passwords so i'm deleting old accounts i don't use anymore.

Please delete both my accounts and all my personal information a keylogger had compromised them!
Please help me protect my information and be prompt adding a delete button for situations like this would help security D:

*Dies*

Ingix

I hope you can get over this whole affair with as little loss as possible.

I deleted the "JH_ToldLeader" dominion.games account. If you had any other, I need more information (like the account name).

Styphphen

Hi,

please delete my Account on https://dominion.games/ and https://forum.shuffleit.nl/. Username is the same as here (Styphphen).

Thanks

Ingix

ShadeOfLight

Please delete my account on dominion.games and here. Username is same as here (ShadeOfLight).

Thanks!

moroni

Please delete my account - username is notfrankandelizabeth

Ingix

reclus_ive

please delete my dominion online account: thisgraygrock

thanks!

Ingix

SuperbOwlMVP

Please delete my account on dominion.games and on here, both named SuperbOwlMVP

Thank you.

Ingix

Reminho78

Hello,
Can you please delete my account in Dominion online. The username is Reminho79.
Thanks a lot.

Ingix

reclus_ive

Please delete my Dominion online account. The username is "smurge". Thanks!

Ingix

user0973

Please delete my dominion online account. User name is Zwergpommes.

Ingix

magicvox

please delete my Account on https://dominion.games/ and https://forum.shuffleit.nl/. Username is the same as here (magicvox).

Ingix

_diddy_kong_

please delete my dominion online account by the name _diddy_kong_ and also this account. thx

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my user: dadlis50

Ingix

Sabje96

Please delete my Dominion online account and my account on this forum. For both, the username is Sabje96.

Ingix

ButteredToast69

Please delete my account here and on Dominion Online: ButteredToast69

El Gringo Loco

Please delete my account on this message board at the Dominion online game: El Gringo Loco

Ingix

Done (both for ButteredToast69 and El Gringo Loco)

moroni

Please delete my account - account name is norsk
Thank you

Ingix

Deam0nx

Please delete my account here and on dominion.games.   it's the same user name there.   Thanks.

Ingix

kk1965

Please delete my dominion account and this account. It is the same user name

Ingix

captaincookribs

please delete my account on dominion.games and here.

Both have username "captaincookribs"

Thanks

Ingix

Lapin Bleu

Please delete my account here and on dominion.games Username: Lapin Bleu     Thank you very much!

Ingix

khm.may7

Please delete my account here and on dominion.games. Both names are "khm.may7"

Ingix

ginn5j

Please delete my account here and on dominion.games. The username on both sites is ginn5j. Thank you!

Solkanar1

Please delete my account here and in dominion.games. Username is the same: Solkanar1
Thank You

Ingix

Done (both ginn5j and Solkanar1)

RerehBadAtGames

Ingix

coffeeTime

Please delete my dominion account. The username is daMoneyCafe

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account: Benny87

kp5

Please delete KPDaddy user on the game site. I'll keep my forum account though, I need to not play this game so much in the next season of my life.

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account Benny87

Ingix

Hi Kjellerbryggern,

you should have gotten a personal message from here on the forum about your request (emails don't match). Please reply there so I can delete the account.

bootus

please delete my account.
username: sourcandy

saurabhg000

Please delete my account - user name temp000

Ingix

Done (bootus and saurabhg000).

Ingix

forsakendream

Ingix

moroni

Please delete my account (astw) - thank you.

kamegodzilla

Ingix

Done!

moroni: game account

kamegodzilla: game and forum account

bootus

please delete my account.
username: sourcandy514

Ingix

OneTimeUse

Hi,

Could you please delete my dominion games account with username msinc88, as well as this forum account (OneTimeUse). Both are associated with the same email address. Thanks!

captaincookstew

Please deleted my account on dominion.games and on here, both with username "captaincookstew"

Thanks!

Ingix

Done (both captaincookstew and OneTimeUse).

magetheone

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. Both with the username: "magetheone" It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

A-DUMB

Delete my account here and on Dominion online. Both user names are: A-DUMB.

FYI I got a notification that my online account password was compromised in a data breach.

kikkur

Please delete my account here and in dominion online:
kikkur

Ingix

NWP1984

Hello!

Please delete my two accounts on Dominion Online (NWP1984 and LittleRed84), and then delete this account!

Many thanks.

Ingix

A-DUMB

Hello, please delete my account on the game and on this site. Both usernames are: A-DUMB. Thank you

Ingix

Hi A-DUMB,

I sent you a private message because emails on the game account and forum account don't match. Please respond there.

Thanks,
Ingix

Tron42

Please delete my account on dominion.games.
The Username is the same as here: Tron42

Thanks!

Ingix

process613

Please delete my account on https://dominion.games/
Username: Eric12345

Also, username: Process613

Ingix

moroni

Ingix

Ljotunn

Please delete my account on https://dominion.games/, it's the same name as here: Ljotunn.

Thanks in advance.

Ingix

Kaigen

Hello, please delete my account on https://dominion.games/, and my account here, both usernames: Kaigen

Ingix

TarryKetchup

Please delete my account titled BahBahByeDom. Thank you!

Ingix

yrkaza

Please delete my account titled yrkaza. Thank you!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account: anotherday

thanks!

Ingix

jaredfern

Please delete my account: jaredfern

Ingix

moroni

Please delete my account: inorom

Ingix

existentialmalaise

Please delete my account Dominion online. The username is: persephonics

Thanks!

Ingix

Sirius1111

Hello Shuffle iT team,

please delete my account on https://dominion.games/ and this one on this site here. Both have the same username.

Thank you.

Ingix

5G_CAUSES_CORONA

Ingix

Kobi16

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account: Boobytrap

thank you.

Ingix

khm.may8

The name is the same here and in the game.

Thanks and regards!
khm.may8

Ingix

Boeie

My username is the same.

Ingix