Please delete my account

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Delete my account please, username Bybone

Ingix

Jennyg123

Hello! Can you please delete my account from dominion.games and then here? Username is the same as here! (Jennyg123). Thanks so much.

Ingix

JimCarrey

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

marshp13

You can cancel my subscription. My username is Gaming Catastrophic.

Ingix

The subscriptiopn model of dominion games is not "recurring". That means whatever you did/paid in the past, no additional payment will be forthcoming at some later time, unless you buy/extend a subscription yourself. So your subscription cannot be "cancelled" in that sense.

If you have a subscription running, but no longer want to use it, then you may be able to get a refund by the site owner for the remaining time. Note that this is based on goodwill of the owner.

If you just want to stop using Dominion Online, you can just walk away and do nothing. Some players prefer their account to be actually deleted, so I can do that as well, if you want.

If you want to do anything except to simply walk away, please say which option it is you want to be done!

saurabh000

Please delete my dominion account. username: Vidit000

Ingix

Bassplr01

Account name is leveltest01, is just made it to test if a bug was connected to my original account.

pinehurst

Please delete my account pinehurst from here and on dominion.games, thanks

Ingix

WYM3316

Please delete my account. This game is really nice and I wasn't control myself to play this game, played too long time...