Please delete my account

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Quote from: johnk on 17 October 2022, 08:07:05 PM
Quote from: Ingix on 25 September 2022, 07:59:21 PM
Done (both).

As for your question, I assume that developer did not think that players would ask for an account delete when they could simply walk away from the game.

That's the thing, we cant just walk away... too addicting. I need to burn my bridge 😆

I deleted your games account. But you know, you have to burn 9 more Bridges   ;D

johnk

Quote from: Ingix on 17 October 2022, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: johnk on 17 October 2022, 08:07:05 PM
Quote from: Ingix on 25 September 2022, 07:59:21 PM
Done (both).

As for your question, I assume that developer did not think that players would ask for an account delete when they could simply walk away from the game.

That's the thing, we cant just walk away... too addicting. I need to burn my bridge 😆

I deleted your games account. But you know, you have to burn 9 more Bridges   ;D

Its still working. Username is John Krajewski

Ingix

Are you saying that you can still login into that account?

Karus

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

TalinkorB

Please delete my account RoknilaT on dominion.games (different username but same email associated with this account). If there is a way to ban my email address that would be helpful too, thank you.

Ingix

Account deleted. There is unfortunately no way at the moment to prevent an email address from being used for registering.

RedTigerLeonie

Hello,

Could you please delete my account in Dominion? Username is TheOnlyNuschel.

Many thanks!

Ingix

sharmanld

Please delete my dominion online account.  The user name is the same as here. Thanks!

Ingix

Kjellerbryggern

Please delete my account. My usernames is HiddenMaster

Ingix

Archibald Humus

Please delete my account here and in Dominion online. It's the same name there. Thank you.

Ingix

MichaelDudikov

Please delete my account

My Dominion handle is: MichaelDudikov