No sound in the game the last 4-5 days

Previous topic - Next topic

saavedra29

Joinning game #40808694 on oregon
System: Arch Linux
Browser: Firefox, Chromium

Hello. The last 4-5 days i've noticed on both (Firefox and Chromium) browsers that there is no sound while i play. When i finish i can hear the bell and me music but nothing during the game. I have enabled the sound FX and the notifications in the options.

Ingix

I tried, and I get (when playing against another human player) the sound notification for when my turn starts. Also I get at the game end the short music indicating you won/lost.

Are you thinking of something else that us missing. I'm often playing with music on, so I just don't know if some other music/effect is supposed to be played at some other time.

I'm on Windows, also tried both Firefox and Chrome.

saavedra29

The sound i'm missing is the notification when it's my turn to play.
Well, I noticed that this thing happens only when i play against bots and not real people. I don't know if this is considered a bug or not but i think it would be much better to have this sound also when playing against bots.

Ingix

Then we have the same behaviour: The start of turn signal comes when you play against a human, but not when you play against only bots. I don't think that changed recently, though.

saavedra29

Yes, i remember it long ago, and maybe it has some logic because the bot can wait for you for ever to play while a human enemy won't.