Why won't my Google Chrome let me log in?

Previous topic - Next topic

CerealKiller13

On my computer My Internet explorer won't even attempt to upload Dmonion.games it just stays on the black screen with the tower and on my Google Chrome it is pulling up the the login page but only saying Server Connection was closed or could not be established. However, the page works fine on my phone. Anyone know why that might be or how I can fix that?

santamonica811

I don't know the answer to your question.  But in terms of troubleshooting; the first thing I would do is to try it on another browser on the same computer.  That way, you will immediately know if it's a Chrome issue, or something affecting all browsers.

Are you seeing the kick and "kick and resign" buttons?  If you are, try clicking on both and also clearing your cache.  I assume you already tried the initial steps of closing down Chrome, and then reopening it again, yes?  And re-booting your entire computer.

There--we've now exhausted my entire repertoire of troubleshooting tips.

Ingix

Hi CerealKiller13,

Internet Explorer isn't supported at all. Have you used dominion.games on that computer with Chrome before? Or is this the first time you are trying to use dominion.games?

If what Josh said didn't work, I'd try to to a hard reload (CTRL-F5) while you are on the logon page with Chrome.