Report JeanPaulDouve for rude/sexual abuse

Previous topic - Next topic

snharrison66

Hi team,

Please can you ban JeanPaulDouve? This is the onslaught of abuse I got in French (you can google translate it) after I played a contraband before two more golds for a province...

JeanPaulDouve:  Hi
snharrison66:  hi
JeanPaulDouve:  Chattedemort
snharrison66:  ?
JeanPaulDouve:  Sucetonpere
snharrison66:  i don't speak french
JeanPaulDouve:  Tant pis pour toi sakamerde
JeanPaulDouve:  Sucetonpere
snharrison66:  dude i can use google translate..
JeanPaulDouve:  Cool
JeanPaulDouve:  Lechetamere
JeanPaulDouve:  Go googletrad filsdeputain
snharrison66:  yeah mate thanks!!
snharrison66:  so sweet of you

I'm a girl, so telling me to go suck my dad's dick feels awfully inappropriate... oh, as well as go die and calling me a whore.

Thanks!

santamonica811

Well, I guess a bilingual asshole is better than a monolingual asshole.

I hope you blacklisted him/her (Sadly, my assumption is, it's always a 'he.').  If JPD does this with others, he'll be banned soon.

snharrison66

Minilek

Quote from: josh bornstein on 26 April 2020, 09:10:42 PM
... If JPD does this with others, he'll be banned soon.

Looks like he's still at it (see attached photo).

Ingix

Banned this account as well, repeat offender.

Please note that there is a way to report these and other abuses. If you think that happened to you during a game, please fill out the web form at the following link:  https://tinyurl.com/dominion-abuse
The reports will only be seen by moderators.

I encourage using this form instead of posting here for 2 reasons:

1) For the abuse reporter, their name doesn't get publicly attached to the report, preventing retaliation from the reported on player (we had this happen via Discord).

2) For the moderators, they have all the reports in one place, easily searchable for previous reports. If a reported on account name sounds familiar, it's multiple times the work to check if it maybe came up before on the forum here, or reddit or in a personal message.