How to start search with platinums and colonies only

Previous topic - Next topic

ethanraduns

I only like playing with platinums and colonies, how do i start a search for a table with only those attributes?

santamonica811

Not sure about your question.  Of course, you could pay for a subscription, set up your own games (which, of course, could included Col + Plat), and then have people join your games.

ethanraduns

i do pay for subscription, but when i just set up a table with platinums and colonies, it takes for ever to find an opponent, I want to be able to click find table with those settings thanks

Ingix

Unfortunately, that's not possible. You can either costumize a table, then need to wait for somebody to join on their own (as you noticed, that may take time), or go to automatching where Platinum/Colony may or may not turn up.

LibraryAdventurer

IMO, there needs to be a way to automatch with tables people have set up. If you search for unrated games, it should match you up with someone who has prepared a table. (Of course, for this to work right, we also need the "friends only" setting for when you create a table. People have been asking for that feature for a while too.)

Ingix

Yes, that would be useful. At least for unrated games, that might help.

ethanraduns

agreed its a blind spot.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;) ;) ;)