GUI keeps reloading

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorhombre

Hello,

For whatever reason, the GUI refreshes every so often. It happens most often when I am selecting kingdom cards for my table. I will make some selections and then if I am going through cards for a minute or two, then it just reloads the GUI, I am returned to the table and the Kingdom card selection screen, but it erases all the changes that I made. Sometimes, I if I am just waiting in the table, it will just reload the GUI and I do not return to the table. While playing, I often get kicked and reconnect (maybe 2-3 times per game). Any ideas?

Firefox, MacOSX Mojave

Thank you!

Ingix

That sounds like you have connection issues. The server for example doesn't know which cards you've selected until you close the cards selection screen. If there is a connection issue while doing that, that causes the client to be reloaded, and the server things you ares still on the lobby.

I've had this happen for me when I'm really long in the card selection screen, like 15+ min and not doing much, just looking for certain cards.

That it happens to you more often seems to indicate that the connection between your web browser and the server is disrupted way more often than usual.