I just opened a physical copy of Prosperity and Intrigue, where are the codes???

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooberhausen

Today I was excited to open a physical copy of both Prosperity and Intrigue 2nd Ed. when to my dismay I discovered that inside there seemed to be no codes for online access to these particular expansions that I just purchased.

Are they hidden somewhere in the manual? I even lifted out the plastic organizer and everything but all my efforts were to no avail. Am I missing something here?

Both boxes were shrinkwrapped and untampered with, purchased new. They had the instructions, a Rio Grande little demo booklet featuring other games, and a yellow post-card subscription mailer for Spielbox Games Magazine--just like what was in the base set of Dominion as well.

Ingix

I actually have no idea where they are, I always assumed they were somewhere on the manual, either printed on it or as a sticker.

royjones

I had the same issue with my Prosperity expansion. Even worse, I didn't even have a code in my base board. I was extremely disappointed when I found out and felt cheated out of the experience.