Reporting Ashkenazy

Previous topic - Next topic

TekMakMayakon

Ashkenazy won for 2 games.
He asked for undo in both games.

In the third game, I denied the undo, he went

"Fuck you"
"Loser"

I have the screen shot, but I couldn't upload here.
Can this account be deleted?

It was very scary.

santamonica811

1.  Sorry you had that experience.  It's never nice when one encounters a rude player.  Or one who uses profanity.

2.  I am confused about what was scary.  Saying "Fuck you" to someone online, when you don't know the other person's real name, address, or even country seems mean, but also a million miles away from an actual threat.  Can you explain what was so scary about the situation...I feel like there is a lot missing from this story.

3. Anyway, you should definitely blacklist this person.  If enough people are like you and complain about this player, then she or he will indeed be banned.

Hopefully, you will have better luck in your future games.  I've never experienced anyone like this, so I hope your future opponents will have better manners.

TekMakMayakon

Thank you very much for prompt reply.

I was scary for just seeing the phrase. I don't use them. I've been told to not use these bad words.
Just seeing those cursing words sent to me, I felt very uncomfortable and scary.

It's not about worrying about actual damage, but it's more of mental insecure-ness.

But I will put this account to blacklist, thank you for your advise!

Gold Subscrptn Chick

What's the mods official stance on a-holes being reported? Do mods actually do anything about them (I'd assume it'd be only after repeated offenses and confirmations would mods ever do anything)? Or do mods always just recommend blacklist and forget?

Ingix

If I see a name mentioned multiple times, that means I'm more likey to ban that user. I try to give the benefit of the doubt that someone may have had a really bad day and acted it out here. But if it happens several times, then I assume the doubt was unfounded.