Games Ends and Goes to Login Screen

Previous topic - Next topic

leafyscreen

Every so often when a game ends it goes to the login screen instead of the result screen. How can I get back to the result screen for that name? Can it be done without having the game number? If I need the game number, how can I get it and from where do you get it after the game is over?

Ingix

That behaviour happens when a certain server is switched during a game (usually for performanc reasons). During the game everything works, but afterwards the game logs you out.

Unfortunately, there is no in-game way to get the game number. If it was a rated 2-player game, "Dombot" (on the Dominion discord) can list your last rated games with the "!prior Ingix" command (replace Ingix with your in-game name). If you played several games vs. the same player (even unrated) in a row, it will list those games when you ask it "!match Ingix, Stef" (with in-game names of both players replacing Ingix and Stef).

In both cases, it will list you game numbers, the kingdom and the point result. If you find the game (check the kingdom), you can get more detailed results by asking it "!game 12345678" (put in the the game number at the end).

leafyscreen

I'm not familiar with Dombot or Dominion discord. What are they and where are they and how do you use them?

Ingix

There are 2 Dominion discords I'm aware of:

The Shuffle iT discord: https://discord.gg/JtdqyZS

which is mostly about support for Dominion Online, like here in this sub-forum.

The general Dominion discord: https://discord.gg/KDCWKeG

which about all things Dominion, but of course much is talked about the online game as well.

To join each discord server you need to click the respective links. To join discords in general, you need to have an account with discord. The nice think is you have one account on discord, but can join many different discords for many different topics, go by the same or different nicknames on each, etc.

Now the general Dominion discord has an "automated user" (a bot, just a clever computer program) named "Dombot" that you can ask about games if you know players or the game numbers. That's how I generally try to find "lost" games.