Can’t view a game

Previous topic - Next topic

tsveedub

My wife and I have separate accounts to play Dominion each with a different user name and password.
My wife just purchased a paid account.  We play regularly with 2 other people.  My wife set up a game for the first time yesterday and our friends found her game in the table list but it doesn't show up for me.

Any idea why?  Should I have my account deleted and try settin* up a new one?

Ingix

The table list is not the best place to find a table with friends.

Make sure each of you adds the other 3 to their friends list. You can do this by opening the "Friend List" tab and typing the account names of the other 3 people in the text entry field below, and clicking the "Add" button after each name. The list will then show those 3 names (and any others you have declared as friends).

Once that is done, you can find the tables with your friends on the right side of the "Matching" tab.

I don't think there is a problem with your account that requires deleting it. The above approach should work.

Have fun playing!

tsveedub

We already have the folks we play with plus mine and my husband's usernames in the Friends list.

What else could be preventing him from seeing games that I set up?

Thanks

Ingix

I've had reports where this has been described, but very rarely. We don't know what the reasons are, but the usual things to try is for the player that doesn't see the others to change tabs away and back to the listing, or in extreme cases log out and log back in.