Not able to access on a LAN access but can access by same WiFi network

Previous topic - Next topic

kjrayle

We played the game as a family all on Wifi. When my son tried to access on a LAN connection, he was unable to. May also be some settings within the browser or the proxy settings. Any input would be appreciated!

Ingix

Thanks for the report, kjrayle!

Can you explain what exactly happens? Does he not reach the game page, can he not log in, does he get the "spinning castle" after login (the castle picture of dominion, with the endlesslessly spinning "waiting" curser of Windows), etc?

kjrayle

I do have another son that uses the LAN to access dominion on a regular basis, so it is not a wifi/lan issue. On the computer that doesn't work, after username and password entered and select login, then the castle starts at the middle of the screen and gets smaller and I am returned to the login screen. We do not reach the game page.

kjrayle

I am finding that my internet content filtering software is blocking the game. I am working with the provider for a solution. Thanks!

Ingix

Thanks for the update on the situation. If the unblocking works out, it would be nice to get a short description what you did, in case somebody else gets that problem as well. It's the first time I hear that this could be a problem.