Why aren't my rated games changing my rating?

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobpb

Hello,

I've started making tables and clicking "Rated" so that when the game starts it says "Rated" right next to the rating of both players.  But when the game concludes, my rating hasn't changed and my game count hasn't risen.  Any idea of why?  I'm selecting kingdom cards like normal...

Thanks.

Ingix

That seems to be a problem that occurs sometimes, it likely has to do with some server restarts.

I can confirm the problem, the game shows me your number of games played as 400, while Dombot shows that was yesterday's value and you played 4 games today which you  all won.

The problem will take care of itself after European midnight, when the daily "big" ratings update happens, so your games are not lost. It is not good that the problemm still seems to happen  :-[

jacobpb

bygage

I am experiencing the same problem however, mine has been going on for the last 3 days  :'(

Fl3nsje

You say it should update every day at european midnight, but my ratings and number of games played hasn't updated since yesterday morning and i'd really like to see my progress if there is any. Now I saw someone else in this thread with the same problem so I can't be the only one. Can it be fixed or?

Ingix

It seems there is something more amiss than I said yesterday  :-[

I notified the developer.

Ingix