nishi.misoka78 unable to login - account banned?

Previous topic - Next topic

nishi.misoka78

Hello. My Account is nishi.misoka78. My Email associated with the account is nishi.misoka78@gmail.com
When I try to login to the online client, I receive a pop-up claiming "no longer allowed, account blocked"?
I am confused. Whom could I speak with, to clarify this? Is there a phone number I can contact, person I can speak to?
Very confused, did not receive an Email or any communication from Admin.
Many Thanks, -Nishi

Ingix

Hallo nishi.misoka78,

you have been banned by the developer because you are the same person behind an account that has been previously banned for trolling.

nishi.misoka78

Hello, Ingix.
When you say "banned by the developer", whom is the developer? Is there a particular Admin I can speak with?
I created this account, "nishi.misoka78" so I could un-tether from my other accounts and just play the game, simple and clean. I have a broad friends list, all the games are clean, no one has ever reported this account. Am I never allowed to play Dominion, because of my behavior on an already banned account? I would appreciate being able to play this new account, over 200 games and no violation of any rules using it, no reports logged against this account. I also made it onto the top 20 leaderboard, why deprive me of this progress? The 200+ games logged on this account are ethical and fair, a testament to my willingness to mature within the community. Does your team believe it ethical, moral to ban every single account I will ever create moving forward, even legitimate ones? Thanks, - Nishi.

Ingix

You can talk to Stef, the developer.

> no one has ever reported this account.

You can't know that, and it is in fact wrong.

nishi.misoka78

Okay. How can I contact Stef? There is no violation of any rule, any grounds for a player to have reported me. Providing transparency as to what that report contains, would assist in maturing the community, would it not?

I have Stef's Email:  stef@shuffleit.nl

Is this valid? Or is there a better way to reach out?

Ingix

nishi.misoka78

Emailed Stef, sent him a message on this forum, no reply.
Ingix, you haven't stated what rule or policy I violated on this Nishi.Misoka78 account. Still have not communicated the reason for my Ban.
You mentioned "you have previously trolled on previous accounts"
I did not read anywhere in terms of service, that having a prior account banned, means that new accounts which have clean games and clean community behavior, are also banned. Where is this, in Dominion's terms of service?
Do not see a reason for this account to remain banned. You have provided anemic info, reasoning for my ban.

nishi.misoka78

No communication from Dominion Admins (Stef or Ingix) as to which account reported which specific rule violation, to cause my account ban. This is because NO violation occurred.. Believe Ingix is lying.
No communication from Stef at all, dodging the question of my ban because he has no ethical ground to stand on.
No logical argument / reasoning for what community guideline / terms of service rule this account violated.
Still awaiting an actual response. -Nishi