Please Delete My Account

Previous topic - Next topic

reclus_ive

Please delete my account on the dominion.games site. My username is the same as my forum name (reclus_ive). Thanks!

Ingix

Ahasveros

Please delete my Dominon account, (Ahasveros)

Is it also possible to remove any references to my email? I'd prefer not to have personal information stored in a database for a service I'm not actively using, or plan on using anytime in the foreseeable future.

Thanks in advandce.
Kind regards

Ingix

Done. Your email is deleted as for every account delete request.

palsmath

Hi Admin,

Please delete my dominion account. My username is palsmath

Thanks!

Ingix

ocsav

Please delete my account from both here and dominion.games. Username: ocsav. Same here and in the Dominion site.

Ingix

Zepbac

please delete my account both here and on dominion.games It's the same username on both sites, Zepbac

Ingix

Done for both in-game and forum account!

hannywfanny

Can you please change my username from hannaharon to hannywfanny?

Ingix

dramaticRoyalty

I would like to cancel my subscription to the site and I am not sure how to do so.  Can you help me?  Thank you!
user: dramaticRoyalty
email: danielkeener@me.com

Ingix

I don't think there is a way to cancel a subscription and get your money back for the remaining time. If that's what you want, I will contact the developer and ask about that.

If you don't want to pay money from now on, then you don't need to do anything. The subscription will not self-renew (it's not like a newspaper or netflix abo, where you get new things as time goes on and you have some payment plan).

If you don't want to play any more and want to actually delete the account, that can be done.

Please reply which action you want to take!

dramaticRoyalty

OH! That makes sense - totally a misunderstanding on my end.  Thank you for your time!