deck contents cut off screen

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

There seems to be an issue with the text box that displays the deck contents at the end of the game. I've attached an image of what I saw, for the top deck, the number of Governors (3) is chopped off the right side of the screen.

The browser window was maximized on a monitor with a 1920x1080 resolution, it was Google Chrome, I don't think there was anything goofy about it.

Most other window sizes didn't cause this kind of thing, but this one did, so there is probably an issue with the code that decides where the text box ends. If anything, I would think it should be cut short of where the window ends so you can actually read all of the text.

Ingix

Thanks. I've seen this a few times, but assumed my monitor was not showing a few pixels.

Feleran

This happens each time on 1 of my 2 computers too. Both are using Chrome and 1920x1080 screen.
Even if this bug didn't exist, it would still be a good idea to have some free space on the right side, just like there is on the left side of the game end screen.

santamonica811

It has happened to me as well.  Just a few times.  I'm using the most recent Firefox, on a desktop PC.

eliasZ

This is happening to me too, in Chrome 96 on macOS. I have been working around it by resizing my window, but I would like to see this fixed.