Subscriptions purchased but no benefit added to my account

Previous topic - Next topic

dann

Bought a subscription via paypal, my credit card was debited but no changes in my account. Very upsetting...
Could someone please help me? Couldn't find any recommendation or where to reach out to for this type of error. It would be nice to at least have some guideline.

Ingix

There was a problem with the communication between payment processer and Shuffle iT, that resulted in these problems, you can read a bit more here in the forum Also purchased gold subscription but didnt apply to my account.

The problem should be fixed now and all the bought for subscriptions are delivered and any multiple payments refunded. If that isn't true for you, plese respond!

santamonica811

Ingix,
A suggestion: When things like this happen, maybe the Powers That Be could give, say, an extra month to the subscribers who did everything correctly but had to deal with website problems?  (It's never happened to me, so I'm suggesting this with no selfish motives.)

Doing tiny things like this are very very common out in the real world, and it's nice way for a company to say to a customer (1) We value your business, (2) We're sorry for the inconvenience you experienced, and (3) We're gonna actually do something positive for you, as a way of showing your that our "sorry" is more than lip service.

My two cents only, of course.   :) :D

Ingix

Stef added 10 days for everybody who subscribed during that period of time. I didn't know that at the time of writing my answer (doing that came last, once it was clear that the changes made actually fixed the problem).