Buy a subscription as a gift

Previous topic - Next topic

jogkar

Hi, I'd like to buy a subscription as a present for a friend. Would that be possible?
(In May, you may have contacted the developer in a similar case.)

Ingix

Sure, but it needs to be done by the developer themselves (there is no way for a user to do that).

I'll contact them about this.

Stef

Yes I can help you with that.

The steps are

1. create a new account for this, and buy the sub you want to gift on it.
2. send me a message with the name of the account you created and the name of the account you want to receive your gift.

AdamWill

Just to clarify, we need to create an entirely new account, purchase a subscription on it, and then let you know, and you will transfer that subscription to a different existing account owned by a different person?

Is it possible to post-date the start of the subscription so the year starts at a certain time?

Ingix

Stef

Quote from: AdamWill on 07 December 2020, 12:35:39 AM
Just to clarify, we need to create an entirely new account, purchase a subscription on it, and then let you know, and you will transfer that subscription to a different existing account owned by a different person?

Is it possible to post-date the start of the subscription so the year starts at a certain time?

for me everything is possible... I can write in the database.
Usually I just move the subscription though, that's less work.

AdamWill

I tried reaching out via direct message, but I'm not sure if that's the best way to reach you. Please let me know if there's another way you'd like to be contacted. Thanks.